Doyon Foundation Scholarships
Doyon Foundation has three scholarship application deadlines per year: March 15 for basic scholarships for the summer semester, May 15 for basic and competitive scholarships for the fall semester, and November 15 for basic scholarships for the spring semester. Applications for advanced college credit and short-term vocational training are accepted year-round.
Please note that applications are only accepted online. To apply for a scholarship online, students should:
- Create an account if they don't already have one. It is highly recommended that students create an account at least two weeks prior to the application deadline, as the shareholder verification process can take up to three business days.
- Log in.
- After successfully logging on, click “students,” then select “open scholarships.”
- Pick a scholarship by clicking “apply now.”
Students who need computer access are welcome to come to the Foundation office at the Doyon Industrial Facility, 615 Bidwell Ave., Suite 101 in Fairbanks. Foundation staff is also available to answer any questions or help with any issues students encounter with the application process.
For more information, on scholarship eligibility and the types of scholarships available, please see our
scholarship FAQs. Students may also contact Maurine McGinty, scholarship program manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 907.459.2049.
Other Links of Interest
- Doyon, Limited
- Education Planner
- Alaska Federation of Natives
- First Alaskans Institute
- Click here to view The
CIRI Foundation’s (TCF) 2014-2015 Education Resources Handbook. This handbook contains
preparation information to attend a post-secondary education program, financial aid opportunities, “how-to”
reference materials, financial aid definitions, and other educational support services at the post-secondary level.
Doyon Foundation thanks TCF for allowing us to share this helpful information with our students!
- Going to College and Career Training in Alaska